on the Gold Coast, Australia
"Your Education should be orientated towards making a life, rather than making a living. Start a Business in the area You are very Passionate about", Olena Luggassi
Start Up A Fashion Business
Duration: 3 weeks
Dates: contact me
Students: 1-3 in class, private tuition
Do you have passion for fashion?
The Fashion Industry is always looking for new exciting creative designers. You enter the fashion industry you need some knowledge and skills.
The START UP A FASHION BUSINESS course is created by a professional fashion designer, business owner and educator. The course contains everything you need to know to start up your own fashion business, grow and market it. You do not need any experience to study this course.
The course costs of 32 modules that you will complete during the next 12 or more months. You are in charge when you study and how quickly you want to complete the course.
The course is packed with videos, case studies, spread sheets, templates, different resources and business contacts from around the world.
You will receive practical knowledge, information, and follow case studies on how to set up your business. Get worldwide directory of suppliers, manufacturers, and companies that want to work with you.
Learn everything you need to know about starting up Your Own Business in Fashion Industry. With the knowledge that you will gain after completing this course, starting up a business will not be such a stressful task.
The quality and content of the material is very rich, and is not taught in any Fashion School.
You will receive practical knowledge, read case studies, get worldwide directory of suppliers, manufacturers and companies that want to work with you!
How to book the course:
Email Olena Luggassi to book
Cost: $550 AU
This course is also available online
New 2017 Course
1. Registering your business and business name
2. Business structure-which one is better for your business?
3. Setting up a home based business
4. Employing people and how to do it
5. Planning for success. Vision. short and long term goals
6. Personal management skills
7. Getting to know your target market/customers
8. What is your product or service. Invoice templates
9. SWOT analysis
10. Business websites that help you running your business
11. Business plan – writing a business plan (continue at home as it is a big job to do your research and write a business plan)
12. Review your business plan
13. Copyright and its effect on fashion
14. Fabric, trims manufactures and suppliers list (worldwide)
15. Garment manufactures, jewellery and shoe manufactures contact details (worldwide)
16. Fashion and trends forecast
17. Fabric labels & tags
18. Successful designing
19. Design development process
20. Fabric sourcing
21. Pattern making
22. Sampling and manufacturing. Design and Specifications Sheet
23. Buyers and fashion agents (worldwide)
24. Creating and launching your own web store. E-commerce (To build a website sign up for the course Build Your Brand)
25. Communication tools
26. Computer skills
28. Commerce set up. PAYPAL, STRIPE, Credit Cards. Shopping carts
29. Creating a Fashion Blog
30. Commission an illustrator. How to become a commissioned illustrator-NEW!
31.Set Up a Facebook business page
32.Set Up Twitter, Pinterest and other social platforms
Sign Up Today and Start Creating!